October 16, 2015
October 17, 2015
October 17, 2015
October 24, 2015
October 28, 2015
October 30, 2015
October 30 & November 1, 2015
- Russian Grand Ballet presentsThursday, October 15, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.There’s a good reason why Swan Lake is so often called the ‘ballet of all ballets’. The combination of pure romanticism, the story about love and deception and Tchaikovsky’s famous ballet music all continue to reach new generations of audiences. This full-length classic production of the world’s most famous ballet features Russia’s brightest ballet stars.
- Broadway Center presentsSunday, October 25, 2015 at 3:00 p.m.Unparalleled in the breadth and versatility of her artistry as both a singer and actress, Audra McDonald is blessed with a radiant soprano voice and an incomparable gift for dramatic story-telling.
- Broadway Center presentsSaturday, November 7, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.Holbrook delivers one of the most acclaimed and enduring performances in the history of theater, as he brings the wit and wisdom of the first great American author to life.
- Broadway Center presentsWednesday, November 11, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.In this concert, Jeff will be joined by his son’s band, The Ben Daniels Band, a “life highlight” for the Emmy-winning and Tony nominated actor.
- Broadway Center presentsFriday, November 13, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.Three-time Grammy-winning Los Lobos will put down their electric instruments and instead pick up their guitarones, jaranas, and bajo sextos for an acoustic evening like none other.
- Broadway Center presentsFriday, January 15, 2016 at 8:00 p.m.See the beloved Northwest favorite and internationally acclaimed Pink Martini as they return for a globally-inspired concert. The fabulously eclectic ensemble’s polished and glamorous sound is “jet set, vintage-chic, [and] more than a little campy” (The New York Times).