Box Office Sales Representative [Part Time]
Open until filled
REPORTING TO: Box Office Manager, Box Office Assistant Manager
Box Office Sales Representative Position is Part Time, DOE.
- Ticket Sales and Customer Service for all events offered by the Broadway Center
- Opening and closing procedures
- Follow and implement Box Office policies and procedures
- Maintainaccurate records efficiently and account for all Box Office transactions.
Skills needed to apply:
- At least one year of customer service or sales experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Know or learn the Audience View Ticketing system
- Know or learn BOCA Printers
- Be willing to provide clerical assistance: typing, filing, data entry, copying, mail processing, and/or proof reading as needed.
- Must speak fluent English. A second language is a plus but not required
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
Or by mail:
Broadway Center for the Performing Arts
Attention: Gini Sommer
901 Broadway, Suite 700
Tacoma, WA, 98402
No phone calls please.