Call 253.591.5894 to Register
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Registration is processed in the order received.
After your registration is processed you will receive a ticket as your receipt. For youth programming a confirmation packet is sent out one week before class begins.
Photo by JesseMichener.com
If you cancel before class begins, we will refund tuition less a $25.00 processing fee per class. If you cancel within 24 hours after the first class meeting, we will refund half the tuition amount. After 24 hours after the first class meeting, no refund will be given.
We reserve the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. In this instance, any tuition paid will be refunded in full.
Some classes require recommendation, instructor approval, audition or other materials. Please see class descriptions for requirements.
A $25.00 service charge will be attached to any check returned by the bank due to insufficient funds.
Financial Aid is available through a Payment Plan or Award Grant Scholarships.
Open for any family who would like to divide the cost of tuition into three or fewer payments. You do not need to apply for this option.
Here’s how it works:
- With your registration, include 1/3 the cost of tuition with your payment.
- Make the other remaining two payments prior to the start of class.
If you have questions, please contact Education at 253.573.2518.
Please note: Students will not be able to attend class if there is an outstanding balance on tuition. Please indicate your intention for your payment plan in the Payment Information section of your registration form.
Award Grant Scholarships
Award Grant Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate both a financial need and a desire to participate.
Financial aid will be disbursed on a sliding scale, up to 70% of the total cost of tuition. Awards will be granted after a panel review of each application. Applications are reviewed in the order received, based on funds available.
To be considered for an award, students must submit:
- A completed Class Registration form.
- A completed Scholarship Application form.
- A Letter of Request.
The parent or guardian must submit a formal letter of request for financial assistance. Please include the following in your request:
- Student and Parent/Guardian names
- Mailing Address
- Student's grade and age
- Class(es) interested in attending
- Amount of aid requested, Scholarship award based on funds capacity and need
- Amount of aid requested, up to 70% of the total cost of tuition.
- Please address the following: current financial situation including brief explanation of expenses and income, number of members in household, your unique financial circumstances, and special considerations and/or specific needs as it pertains to your financial aid request.
Please be specific and keep your requests to no longer than two pages in length.
- $25 deposit per student submitted with Scholarship Application.
This amount secures the student’s place in the program while financial aid application is under consideration. This deposit is refundable if the registration is cancelled two weeks prior to the beginning of class.
Award recipients will be contacted no later than 5 days after financial aid deadline.
Applicants receiving financial aid awards must either accept or decline their award via phone, fax, postal mail or email within 3 days of notification or their award will be redistributed and the class deposit will not be refunded.
The financial aid application is not your registration. If you have not already registered, please be sure to include the registration form along with your financial aid application.