The Broadway Center offers a full array of professional development opportunities for educators at all levels.
- On and off site arts integration workshops for classroom teachers
- On-going professional development for teaching artists
- Customizable or “turn-key” professional development based on the needs of particular districts or schools
- Common Core-aligned arts content
- A diverse roster of teaching artists and teacher educators, with expertise in dance, theatre, music, literary arts, folkloric/cultural arts and visual media, as well as arts-integrated topics, from dance-infused literacy activities to theatre and STEM, to music-integrated social studies.
- 25 year affiliation with the Kennedy Center Partners in Education Program in Washington D.C., in partnership with Tacoma Public Schools, the Puyallup School District and the Bethel School District.
- On-going partnership with Arts Impact, a two year arts integration program for elementary classroom teachers
For more information, contact Education at 253.591.5341 or email education at broadwaycenter dot org.