Contributions are vital to the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts Center fulfilling its mission. As a nonprofit organization, we rely on a variety of funding sources to support bringing world class artists to the South Sound, educating young audiences, creating important community programs and maintaining our remarkable facility. We are dependent on generous support from individuals like you to realize our full potential.
Your Membership or donation help to assure that:
- Tacoma’s historic theaters are kept vibrant and preserved for future generations
- Events and artists such as Johnny Mathis, Audra McDonald, Black Violin, The Producers and more continue to perform at the Pantages Theater
- Community access with free events
- Stewardship of our treasured historic theaters
- Serving over 40,000+ students, teachers, and families annually in the South Sound through groundbreaking Education programs
- The Theater District continues to revitalize and stabilize downtown Tacoma
Tickets sales and other earned revenue account for only a portion of the costs of running and maintaining the Broadway Centers numerous programs. Your generous donation brings the joy of live theater to more than 255,000 people each year.
We cannot do it without you.
Donations of any amount by check, money order or credit card can be made by mail to:
Broadway Center for the Performing Arts
Attn: Becky Johnson, Development Director
901 Broadway, Ste. 700
Tacoma, WA 98402
To give by phone or for other information call Becky Johnson, Development Director at 253.591.5891.
The Broadway Center for the Performing Arts is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation and all gifts made to the center are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.