Broadway Center membership levels and corresponding benefits are designed to enhance your theater experiences and deepen your engagement with the work of the Broadway Center.
Members enjoy many privileges, including the opportunity to purchase tickets before the public to Broadway Center presented events, as well as our spectacular annual gala and festivals. These benefits come with a cost to the organization and thus are not fully tax deductible.
Pantages Circle $1200
Producer's Circle $1800
Questions on Membership? Call Kristine Finch, Donor Engagement Manager, at 253.573.2362.
Your Membership is a gift that keeps on giving. You invest in us and we deliver to the community (and to you through great benefits). Ticket purchasing helps, but in order to keep events accessible to the great majority of the community, ticket prices cover less than 40% of our overall costs. We need your help to keep us strong and enable us to continue to expand our relevancy to you and the community at large.
Your Membership makes it possible to strengthen the social fabric of our community through:
- Continuing to revitalize and energize downtown Tacoma with
- Community festivals, cultural discussions and free events
- Encouraging innovative theatrical experiences to engage new audiences in unique ways
- Bring world-class events & artists to the South Sound
- Continuing to present performances that engage, educate, and entertain our diverse audiences
- Serving nearly 50,000 students, teachers, and families annually in the South Sound through groundbreaking Education programs including:
- Bringing thousands of South Sound children to student matinees
- Celebrating talented young artists through our Conservatory productions
- Giving emerging playwrights a voice through world premiere plays and musicals
- Continuing to educate future generations
- Keeping Tacoma’s historic theaters vibrant and preserved for future generations